Plug & Hose Lockout (240 Volts)
- Cirlock PLD-13
- Electrical Plug Lockout Device
- Simply place plug into case, close & lock with padlock
- Use for electrical plugs, suitable for most 240v plugs
- Material: high impact plastic
- 86mm long x 45mm wide x 42mm deep
- Padlock holes: 4 x 7mm
- Does not include padlock
Lockouts, Safety Tags, Misc
Safety Document Storage Holder
Safety Document Storage Holder – Yellow – Polyethylene
This safety document storage holder is suitable to safely store safety data sheets (SDS), instruction manuals, technical data sheets, records, logs, maps, operating instructions and other important documents in strategic locations.
Includes three self adhesive labels: SDS, Emergency Information and Instruction Manual.
- Front opening box with hinged top allows easy storage and removal of documents.
- High visibility yellow ensures the safety document storage box is prominent in your workplace.
- Each box includes three self adhesive labels: SDS, Emergency Information and Instruction Manual.
- All polyethylene construction is weather and water resistant, UV stable and compatible with a range of chemicals.
- The safety document storage holder features a small locking ring which can be secured or locked to prevent unauthorised access to contents.
- Use in workshops large and small and wherever chemicals are stored handled or dispensed.
- Ideal for worksites, caravans, boats, trailers and vehicles for storing important documents, licences or even personal effects.
- Document storage holder enables fast and easy access to documents in one location.
Low Voltage Rescue Kit
- Cirlock LVR-1
- Rescue Kit Carry Case
- Multi Trauma Dressing
- 1000V work gloves
- Weatherproof torch & batteries
- 1000V crook
- Isolation Sign
- Fire Blanket
- Designed for the rescue of workers in live situations
- Complies with Department of Mines & Energy Specifications
- Only high quality components used
- High visibility carry case – bright yellow
- Clearly labelled
- Easy to store and transport
Dangerous Goods Cabinets
Emergency Information Cabinet
Hazmat Emergency Information Cabinet – Code PHAZCAB
- A manifest is required where a premises is storing and handling dangerous goods in quantities that exceed the “Manifest Quantity” as shown in Schedule 2 of the Regulation. Refer to the Regulation for the relevant information required for the manifest document.
- This information should be kept in a suitable Manifest Cabinet located in the premises in a place where it is readily accessible to the emergency services authority.
- A Manifest cabinet should be installed at the entrance to the property and contain;
- 1. Site Map showing the location of hazardous chemicals and the location of all fire fighting equipment.
- 2. Copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals stored on site
- 3. A 24 hour phone number to be used in an emergency
- 4. The cabinet should have locking systems compatible to the local Fire Brigade.
- Fitted with a 003 Combination Lock